Marketing Coordinator | Manchester
Location: Manchester City Centre, near to Piccadilly / Oxford Road stations
Hybrid working: 4 days office/ 1 day work from home
Westlab was established in 2004, since then we’ve become the UK’s no.1 trusted pure mineral salts. Our expert blenders provide premium quality natural mineral salts at consistently great prices. From the Dead Sea to the Himalayan Mountains, we source our ingredients responsibly and directly, ensuring that we can provide our customers with high quality products at honest, everyday prices. Working directly with suppliers as well as retailing through our website, coupled with a no-fuss approach to packaging, our philosophy has resulted in brand loyalty from a wide range of customer demographics, including health-conscious individuals, parents, health professionals, A-list celebrities, and professional athletes.
The Marketing Coordinator’s responsibilities are wide and varied, requiring that they be highly adaptable and comfortable with pivoting easily. The ideal candidate would be creative and logistical with the ability to see the brand from a 360 viewpoint. They will be responsible for supporting cross-functional team members, including but not limited to: Social, Content & Community, Influencer, Content production, CRM & Loyalty, Retailer support and support our partner agencies managing our PR, Events and Paid channels.
Objectives & Responsibilities
Responsible for owned channels (and providing support to our agency partners) you will focus on the following areas:
Social & Content: own growth areas across social, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok & YouTube, work on an engagement strategy to support core pillars of the business (Education & Understanding). Support Marketing Leadership team with content for site & health hub. Ensuring weekly reports are shared with wider team.
Influencer: working with Marketing Leadership team to grow talent & content. Manage day to day relationships with support from Marketing Apprentice.
Email & loyalty: own email strategy, including workflow set up and segmentation project, focus on growing email database, as well as driving quality traffic to site. Working to an approved calendar, support Senior E-commerce Manager with relevant trading offers, as necessary. Ensuring KPIs and reporting metrics are shared on a weekly and monthly basis.
Support the Head of Marketing updating & organising the 360-marketing calendar with campaign launches, new product launches, retailer programmes, sampling, events, etc
- Support the execution of campaign & marketing projects, ensure accuracy of needed deliverables whilst adhering to deadlines
- Key contact for our PR agency, to provide product deliverables, maintain weekly calendar for teams, track shipments and support of new product launches for editorial and award consideration, with support Marketing Leadership team
- Working closely with our design agency/ freelance creatives to deliver compelling cross-channel campaigns
- Support members of the wider team with marketing + PR agency coordination across various briefs - Support PR agency with the development of new and innovative brand gifting initiatives (new product launches, core product, merch, etc) to be gifted to influencers, editors, and our community
- Manage timelines and deliverables for key event partners inclusive of all printed marketing collateral to support promotions, new product launches, events and on-going product marketing initiatives
- Handle relevant outbound shipments for wider marketing team
- Assist with ad hoc marketing projects including creatives, events, sampling marketing opportunities, etc
- Build effective relationships with other teams within the wider Westlab team and with partners, as necessary
About you (requirements)
- 1-2 + years’ experience in a relevant marketing
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills - Able to work against competing deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Well organised with problem-solving skills and good attention to detail
- Analytical thinking, considering all data and insight to get to the best results
- Culture fit: Someone who is ready and willing to take ownership of their given channels, a self-starter who has a passion and drive for the business and product
How to Apply
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role with the Westlab team, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications and send to email@example.com
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.