1. Keep Warm This may sound obvious (it is winter after all)... but keeping warm is not just for comfort - it's essential for your immune system to function at its best. Did you know that just a small drop in your body temperature can lower your immunity and make you more susceptible to cold viruses and illness? We instinctively reach for those delicious, comforting foods in the winter time - heart soups and casseroles, but many of us aim for a healthy diet with plenty of raw, fresh fruit and vegetables and these do not always give us the...
Revive Epsom Salt Scrub And Soak
- Fortifying and Refreshing
- Skin feels smoothed, nourished and revitalised.
- Dual use - doubles as a fragrant, skin-softening bath soak.
- With Rose, Lime and May Chang
- 100% pure salt and botanical oils - nothing else added.
Pure Epsom salts are blended with natural botanical oils to create a unique and multitasking formula which doubles as both a luxurious bath soak and body scrub, leaving skin smoothed, nourished and radiant.
Naturally Microbead free, helping to promote healthier skin while protecting the worlds oceans.
As a body scrub:
The salts gently brush away any dead skin cells to reveal the healthy looking skin below and improves the absorption of the natural plant oils which nourish the skin, leaving it radiant and glowing.
As a bath soak:
When added to your bath the mineral salts dissolve to gently disperse the fragrant, therapeutic botanical oils which leave your skin feeling incredibly silky, smooth and moisturised.
When inhaled, the potent, natural fragrances of essential oils can trigger mood enhancing effects via the limbic system in the brain, helping you to feel more energised and uplifted.
Ylang Ylang: A fragrant oil to calm and balance.
Lime: Refreshing and mood boosting.
Cedarwood: A deeply relaxing, meditative oil.
Rose: Calms the mind and soothes the emotions.
In a base of natural plant oils to help soften, repair and protect the skin.
Apricot: Rich in Oleic acid to soften and improve elasticity.
Rice Bran: With Vitamin B and Anti-oxidants to protect and brighten.
Vitamin E: Renowned for its healing and anti-inflammatory qualities.
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Orysa Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower (Rose) Oil, Citral* Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol*, *naturally occurring in essential oils.
Massage gently in circular movements onto damp skin, then rinse off to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy looking.
Alternatively, add a handful to running bathwater, relax and soak for 20 minutes.
CAUTION: Can leave surfaces slippery - take care and clean after use.