1. Keep Warm This may sound obvious (it is winter after all)... but keeping warm is not just for comfort - it's essential for your immune system to function at its best. Did you know that just a small drop in your body temperature can lower your immunity and make you more susceptible to cold viruses and illness? We instinctively reach for those delicious, comforting foods in the winter time - heart soups and casseroles, but many of us aim for a healthy diet with plenty of raw, fresh fruit and vegetables and these do not always give us the...
Himalayan Body Cleanse 1Kg
- Himalayan Bathing Salt with Seaweed, Rose and Lemon.
- 100% naturally cleansing for the body.
- Leaves skin feeling toned and radiant.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Supports a clean and healthy lifestyle.
- Helps balance body and mind.
Nature's Pharmacy - Pure and Effective.
Westlab have blended only the finest and purest of mineral-rich salts with naturally therapeutic ingredients, tried and tested for hundreds of years. No synthetics. 100% Vegan.
Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt), Palmaria Palmata Extract, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Extract, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*.
* Naturally occurring in the essential oils.
Dissolve ½ - 2 cups (approx 100-500g) of salts in a warm bath of approx 37-39°C. Relax and soak for 20 minutes.
Himalayan salt is a natural rock salt, compressed into the mountains over millions of years. This can result in it taking longer to dissolve than some of our other salts, and also you may find some naturally insoluble grains of minerals. For best bathing results, we recommend pouring the salts into a pile at the foot end of the bath while it is still empty and leaving them to dissolve while you turn the taps on to fill the bath. Once your bath is full the salts will have mainly dissolved and any insoluble pieces can be easily removed or left at the foot end of the bath.